Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The sweet By and By, by Sara Evans

 In Sara Evans first novel we read a story about a young woman about to get married and situations that she'd rather not have come back from the past come and face her head on. It is a captivating story of facing your past and learning forgiveness!! I Did really enjoy this book once I got past the first few chapters. I found myself incredibly confused within the first few chapters about who was who and what role they played in the story and how they were related to the main character of the story. I found that very discouraging, but I encourage people to not give up there as once it gets pulled together and you figure out who's who it really is a great story! I did really enjoy this book and find it to be a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment