Monday, February 22, 2010

50 ways to feel great today

50 Ways to Feel Great Today, by David B Biebel, DMin, James E. Dill, MD, and Bobbie Dill, RN. This book is full of great suggetions on changes you can make in your life if you're feeling down and stressed.  Suggestions such as decorate a room, it can be as simple as just adding some brightly coloured decorations to an already finished room or to redecorate the whole thing. The authors also base a lot of what they teach on scripture as well. backing up their points with quotes from the Bible. You are given Biblical truths as well as practical solutions!!
  I really really enjoyed this book! Not only did I like it, my husband also picked it up right after I was done and read through it really quick! He thought just as highly of this book as I did. I loved how they tied it all in with scripture and realized that its not just enough to change things in your life, but that you have to also have the right change in your life (Jesus).  I think this book is great for all people! anyone who's suffering depression (not that they should just rely on a book, but also see their doctor), people who are just having a rough time, or new moms who are feeling a little house stuck! I think this is a must have for any library!!


Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment