Wednesday, May 5, 2010

If I could Ask God Anything, awesome Bible answers for curious kids, by Kathryn Slattery

I just recieved this book from boozsneeze and finished it. I really enjoyed this book! A lot of the time when we get children's books they tend to have "fluffy" answers with the truth mixed in there, but no power behind it. This book rather looks at the question and then goes to the Bible and gives the answer from there, strait as it is without trying to "soften" the answers up for kids. I love how honestly the book answers the questions, hell is real, heaven is real. The Bible is the main support of every answer, which is great! the one thing I searched for and found at the end of the book was the author sharing a prayer of asking Jesus to forgive your sins and come and live in your heart. This book is great, its a must have for anyone with children or who works with children. I will be passing this book strait to those in ministry with the children at my church. Very well done and a must read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment