Thursday, September 23, 2010

God's Promises for Women of Faith

God's promises for women of faith, by Jack Countryman.  This is a colourful little hardcover book, filled with scriptures from the KJV bible on different aspects of life. It also has a little section for notes and talks about women of the Bible.
 I found the book to be very cute, I loved the cover. I wasn't too thrilled to find it was in KJV, but thats just a personal preference. Its obviously not a devotional, at best its a gift book or a "pick me up" book for a friend! I had expected more out of it, but that was probably a mistake on my part. I was hoping that it would be in a more devotional format and its not. I would definately give this to a friend for a gift, but as for my personal library I probably wouldn't buy it for myself. If you have those women in your life that just love "girly" stuff, then this book would most definately be suited to them!! As I said it is adorable!
 I recieved this book for free from Booksneeze in exchange for an unbiased review! Thanks booksneeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment