Monday, November 1, 2010

A hope Undaunted

A hope Undaunted, by Julie Lessman. Katie O'Connor is a strong independent woman. She has set the path out for her life and intends to keep to that path, including who she's going to marry. She will not be "ruled" by a man, she is smart, sassy and strong willed! That is until her father has enough of her rebelliousness and decides to send her away to volunteer at an orphanage for the summer. Much to Katie's dismay she discovers her childhood tormentor is her boss! Luke McGee.  Quickly though Katie discovers he is not the same boy she once knew and might just be falling for him! Now she must make the choice to follow her plans or her heart.
 This is a great read! I really love Julie Lessman's writing style! It kept me glued to the book from the begining to the end! I love books where the woman isn't some dumb twit, who couldn't possibly rely on herself. This book is not that! I love it, its a must read! I can't wait to get the next book in this series!! I'm a huge fan!!!



Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

1 comment:

  1. TRISHA!!! Thank you SO much for your great review -- MUCH APPRECIATED!

    And I don't know if you are prone to posting your reviews on Amazon.com or CBD.com, but if you are, I am running a contest on my website where you can win signed copies of all four of my books (great for Christmas gifts!!) PLUS a $50 gift card to Amazon.com or CBD.com just for posting your reviews.

    Also, if you have already posted reviews on any of my books on these two sites in the past, let me know that, too, and those reviews will be entries as well. Here's the link, if you are interested, but PLEASE, if posting reviews is NOT your thing, I certainly understand!! http://www.julielessman.com/contest/

    Thanks again, Trisha, for not only taking the time to read my book, but for writing such a great review.

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete