Monday, January 31, 2011

Fatal Judgement

Fatal Judgement, by Irene Hannon. Jake is a U.S Marshal Who's been assigned to a new case, protecting judge Liz Micheals, who's sister was shot with the bullet that was meant for her! Jake is less than thrilled to get this assignment as his best friend was married to this judge until he was drove to suicide, of which he considers the judge to blame. We follow Jake and Liz throughout this adventure of danger, action, romance and second chances. To find that not everyone is who they appear to be!
 This book grabbed a hold of me and just wouldn't let me go! I could not put it down, I am a huge fan of a good suspense novel and this one is excellent!! I loved all the details they included, the author obviously did her work in finding out what being a U.S. Marshal all entails and it shows in this story! this is definitely a must read novel for the library and I look forward to reading more in the series!! My only beef with this novel was the cover lol, I'm just not a fan of the man/woman pose thing. But obviously that doesn't effect the story, just a pet peeve of mine lol.

*Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment