Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Search, Lancaster County Secrets Series #3

The Search, Lancaster County Secrets Series #3, by Suzanne Woods Fisher. In this third book of the Lancaster county secrets series, we meet Bess. Bess has been requested by her grandmother to come help her out on her rose farm. Her grandmother famous for her rose jam, isn't quite honest in her attempt to get Bess to come for the summer and help, but Bess comes and stays anyway. While there Bess meets Billy who she figures will make this time at her grandmothers place at least bearable! Except that Billy doesn't appear to be interested in her, he seems to find her more of a nusance! We also meet Lainey who left Stoney Ridge years ago, happens to find herself back in lancaster county and stuck there at least for a while as well! years ago she made a decision before she left that has far more impact then she could ever imagine. Its a secret that Bess's grandmother has kept well! That Connects Bess and Lainey.
    The lancaster series is my absolute favourite series of books ever. I've read both of the previous books in this series and enjoyed them so much, this one was no exception! Suzanne Woods Fisher is my favourite author. Most books I recieve I read once and then donate them to our local church library, but the lancaster series I can't seem to let go! Its kept and treasured for years to come! I can't even put in words how much I loved this book! Its not a disappointment at all, it completely lives up to the rest of the series. I'd read the other books a while ago and was waiting and checking every month to see if this book would come up for review, I was so excited that it did!! Read it! Treasure it! Enjoy it!!!!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment