Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stars Collide, Back Stage Pass Series #1

Stars Collide, Back Stage Pass Series #1, by Janis Thompson. Kat and scott play romantic interests on tv, only their secret is that they are also together outside of tv!!! They are trying despritely to keep their person romantic life out of the media, so as a result try to keep this a secret. Which wouldn't be so hard except for Kat's grandmother! Who seems to blur the line between fiction and reality, creating problems for Kat and Scott!
    I have to admit, i didn't think I'd like this book. It just doesn't seem like a genre that I'd appreciate. But this book is hilarious!!! Kats grandmother is fantastically funny and makes the book just that much better!! I don't know if I've ever read a comedy book, but this one was great! Not only having comedy on its side it also has suspence!! I seriously am not doing this book justice, you need to read it and see for yourself. I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment