Monday, October 17, 2011

Rumors of God

Rumors of God,  by Darren Whitehead and Jon Tyson. We so often hear about the promises of God, the things He does for His people. But why is it that we feel like its not happening to us? Why does it seem to be for everyone else but us? In this book Pastors Darren and Jon, take on our questioning and show us stories of God still doing as he promises today! We see each chapter dismiss a "rumor" that we believe about God and what he does/doesn't do today. I really liked this book! I really thought it was an awesome read! I find so many times people are so caught up in the legalism of Christianity that they stop looking for the relationship. When the relationship is the real deal and legalism is just another tactic to derail us! Any book that looks at the myths and dispells them is a great book in my opinion. I loved this book and will be donating it to my church library so that many more can enjoy it as well! This is one book you don't want to miss out on.

Book has been provided courtesy of Thomas Nelson and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Thomas Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment