Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Favorite Bible

My Favorite Bible, the best loved stories of the Bible, Rondi Deboer and Christine Tangvald. This children's bible takes all the popular stories from the Bible and tells them to kids in a fun and exciting way! through rhymes, activities, themes, and questions to ask. This Bible uses the God's Word translation which makes it very easy for kids to understand.
     I gave this Bible to my 5 year old when it arrived in the mail and she adores it! its a level she understands and can follow. She loves the pictures and everything that this Bible has to offer! We have enjoyed sitting with her and reading this too her. She also loves independent time with this Bible and being able to read a bit on her own and looking at the pictures! I highly recommend this Bible for kids! its well done and I love the way they tell the stories as well as the focus they put on each story!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment