Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Resolution for men

The Resolution for Men, by Stephen and Alex Kendrick. This book came out of the Courageous movie. It instructs men to take their place in their families. It inspires men to take their place in their families in a bold and purposeful way. To Lead their families and take responsibility.
     When this book came I first gave it to my husband to read as I thought it would be more beneficial for him to read it than it would for me. Besides I had to read Resolution for Women lol. He really liked this book and everything they said. I was happy to have a chance to read this book after and find how great it is at encouraging men to take their role in the family and be purposeful about where they're leading them. My husband and I both really enjoyed this book and how it pushes men into their calling. It seems to cover all aspects of their lives, from dealing with the past, present and future! I think this is a book series that will have a changing effect on the church if the people will read it! Very well done!!!


Book has been provided courtesy of David C Cook and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from B&H Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment