Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You're already Amazing

You're already amazing, Embracing who you are, becoming all God created you to be, by Holley Gerth. In this book Holley Gerth takes you through the word and life to share the truthes about who you were created to be and what God see's you as. She goes through the lies we believe and shows through scripture how we are wrong. This book is all about setting the believer free!
     When I agreed to review this book, I didn't have high hopes for it. You don't find a lot of books out there of the self help variety that are really any good. Most of them are just the author telling you how they think you should be living. Not this book! Holly Gerth really does amazing with this book! If there is one word I could pick that would describe what she has done with this book its revelation. When you read through this its like God has given her the ability to see past people and look at them through the eyes of God! There were so many times as I read this book that I though "wow, she wrote this book for me". I consider myself a strong Christian and firm in my beliefs, I wouldn't have thought that I would have any beliefs that weren't accurate. That was until I read this book and realized that there were lies I believed. It has been such a freeing book, that I think all Christians should be reading! I love this book and looked forward to every opportunity I had to sit down with it. This isn't one of those books that you can get through in a couple of days, its one that is so full and so impacting that you need to process it as you read it! Such an amazing book!


 Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment