Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Whispers in the Wind

Whispers in the Wind, Wild West Wind Series #2, by Lauraine Snelling. Cassie finds herself with out the home she grew up in when the wild west show she performed in shut its doors for good! Not sure what else to do but to try and find the land that her father spoke about and that she found the deed for Cassie sets of with a few friends and searches for the land. They find it, but the problem is, people live there. Truth starts to come out about how they acquired the land and even some love breaks out among the characters! We follow Cassie as she takes on this new role in her life of ranch living, its quite the adventure for Cassie as well as for the reader!

      It was a pleasure to be taken along for the ride in this novel! I read the first book in this series and I loved it! I was so excited to find that a second novel was done! I loved following these characters that I remembered so well from the first novel and finding out what had happened to them! The story line is intriguing and kept me glued through out! The only thing I was disappointed about was that it ended! It was left so open ended in the book that I had so many questions, but that just means that there must be a third novel coming out! I can't wait! This is a series that I adore!

 

 

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment