Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What a Son needs from his Mom

What a son needs from his mom, by Cheri Fuller.  "Parenting them is an adventure" the opening to raising boys! Boys are a whole new world, as a mom and a female, I look at them baffled because I obviously don't understand them lol. Lord Bless authors like this that try and give us a little insight to the world of boys! as a mom of only girls, I don't have the challenges of raising boys, rather just the challenges of raising girls, but as the wife of a children's pastor and a children's ministry worker, I find myself confused by them lol. I love the style of writing that Cheri Fuller uses, straight and to the point. She admits that this book isn't a cure all or the answer to all things boys. But she gives us wisdom, an insight into what it takes to raise boys into men. Prayer being the most important thing we can do for boys. God has plans for all his children, girls and boys, I'm thankful for the bits of wisdom from people who have been there and have listened to God's voice in sharing how to do so well! This is a book I will be sharing with my friends with boys! 

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment