Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Revealing Jesus

Revealing Jesus, by Darlene Zschech. This is a 365 day devotional by a popular song writer and worship leader. the goal in here to bring us closer to Jesus by studying His word and looking at ourselves and how we can connect on a higher level with our Saviour. i started this devotional on my ipad in the Bible app. It was 2 weeks out of the book, but it was unbelievable! I loved each devotional and in fact found myself skipping ahead and reading more than one day at a time. I was so excited to learn that she had a year long devotional book, and even more excited to be given the chance to own it! I have loved it and will love it more as I read it over and over again. Theres nothing better than sitting at the feet of Jesus and hearing him whisper your name. This book will bring you to this place if you let it! Amazing.



Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment