Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Think and eat yourself smart

Think and eat yourself smart, by Dr. Caroline Leaf. In all honesty I really wasn't interested on getting a book on eating and healthy habits. There's just so many of them out there, but what drew me to this book was the author! I have heard many great things about Dr. Caroline leaf and what she teaches on the brain and thinking habits etc, that I really wanted to read this one too. I really wasn't disappointed. I know our family needs to make changes, but the how part is really hard to start with. Dr. Leaf gives us the why we should eat healthier and what it does to our bodies when we don't. There's great tips about eating what's local so that you know what's in it (GMO), although that's a bit harder here in central Canada when our growing season is on,y a few months! But definitely a good book backed up with good facts and bible! 

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment