Thursday, December 29, 2016

Out of the spin cycle

Out of the spin cycle, by Jenn Hatmaker. I originally read this book when it was first released 6/7 years ago and loved it. So I was thrilled to see it come back out! I also was surprised since due to her and her husbands recent controversy that it was! But kudos to the publisher that stood behind a good author with good books and good truths. Just because we may disagree on a small area of her theology doesn't mean we should throw it all out! This book is seriously hilarious. It is so real! I love the devotions, I love the stories, I love her sense of humour! She's real. She doesn't act as if her life is all put together. She has such a heart for women to have real relationships with Jesus and with each other! I could read this devotional over and over again. It never gets old! I've recommended it so many times! She is definitely one of the greats!!



Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment