Thursday, December 29, 2016

The prayer saturated family

The prayer saturated family, how to change the atmosphere in your home through prayer, by Cheryl sacks. Prayer is area of our life and I think everyone's life that needs work! I know I need to do it more and be more active in that with my family. This book is great in how it really teaches us the importance of prayer in our homes and the impact it has on our family and life. I'm a first generation Christian so don't have a background in things like this to lean back on. But what a wonderful legacy to leave to your children! I love the set up of this book! I love the explanations of why we should, how to and even a guide! This is great! It makes something that can feel so intimidating feel so easy to get into. I Love that! THis is definitely one I will be putting into place in my family! So good!! I really can't say enough good things about this book!!!!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment