Thursday, December 29, 2016

Without rival

without rival embrace your identity and purpose in an age of confusion and comparison, by Lisa Bevere.  I think all women at one time or another struggle with comparing ourselves to others. It's hard not to! Especially in this time when information is at our fingertips! When social media makes it so easy to portray our best us to the world while hiding the real side of ourselves. Other people look so put together! I haven't always been a big fan of Lisa Bevere, I find hat I do disagree with her ideas on submissive wives. But as with everything pick out the meat! She wrote this book at a time when I feel it's desperately needed. We need to know who God created us to be and that he is the source of our identity. We need to look to Him. I was so excited to see this being offered for review! I even bought a copy of this book to gift it out. This is one every women would benefit so much from!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment