Saturday, April 29, 2017

Your next 24 hours

Your next 24 hours, one day of kindness can change everything, by Hal Donaldson with Kirk noonan.     This is a very practical book! With the potential of having a big impact. I loved the book and the ideas that it presents and how it inspires you to do more for others and take care of your own home/community/etc. The stories are great! I love the suggestions of 5 things you can put into practical use to improve others lives! I love the encouragement that we can always choose kindness "kindness is not contingent on their attitude". I have big plans of sharing this book and it's ideas with my family and making use of the suggestions. It really is a great book! Highly recommend!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment