Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The imperfect disciple

The imperfect disciple, grace for people who can't get their act  together, by Jared Wilson.  I've never read a book by this author before! I was so pleasantly surprised to find such a treasure! Grace. It's something we all need. I think me more than any others ;)  it's a message that so many Christians miss or just don't understand. Here we hear about his life's journey with grace and teaching us what it means to have it! What good news we have! Grace is one of those subjects that always reduces me to tears. I love it. I love the lessons I love the teaching and love him passing this on to us. There is so much encouragement in this book! Let's see Jesus for who he really is! Love this. So highly recommend this book!! So good!



Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment